Wednesday 27 February 2013

2 Sleeps to go!

Ok I can't believe the three weeks has gone so quickly. It only seems like yesterday I started my "training" and was beaten by my 2 year old on his balance bike. So how do I feel? I am not sure if I am going to be able to do it but will try my hardest. At last count my team the Flying Foxes have raised enough money to save the eyesight of 120 people! That is truly amazing. It is hard to believe that it is only $25 to restore someone's eyesight. A big thank you to all those that did sponsor us it gives us a What amazing work the Fred Hollows Foundation does. And what an amazing legacy that Fred Hollows left behind. http://www.hollows.org.au/get-involved Today I got my boots out and need to remember to find my walking sticks as I am not going to survive the beach walk without them. The weather forecast doesn't look great for Friday but I need to just Suck it Up Princess as it is not like I am used to walking long distances in good weather. So watch this space to see how it all goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment